- 3 packages (1 and 1/2 lbs) cream cheese (room temperature)
- 4 eggs (preferably room temperature)
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon (1/2 Tablespoon) vanilla
- 1 and 1/3 cups sugar equivalent of artificial sweetener
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 Tablespoons sugar equivalent in artificial sweetener
Make the Crust:
- Combine the ingredients for the crust, and press into the bottom of a springform pan.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until fragrant and just beginning to brown.
- Raise oven heat to 400 FMake the Cheesecake:
- Put the cream cheese in a mixing bowl, and beat until fluffy.
- Add the other ingredients, scraping the bowl and beaters each time (this is very important), fully incorporating each ingredient.
- When all ingredients are combined, scrape one more time, beat one more minute, and pour the mixture into the pan, on top of the crust.
- Put the cheesecake on a baking sheet in case of drippage. After putting the cheesecake in the oven at 400 F, turn the oven down to 200 F.
- Bake for 60 to 90 minutes, checking often after an hour. When the cake is firm to touch but slightly soft in the center, or the center reaches 155 F, remove it from the oven.Chill the cheesecake completely in the refrigerator before cutting – this will take at least two hours.
- Top with fruit, if desired.
based on one portion:
- 350 kcal