Hey Fitties 🙂 Today we wanna show you our Pumpkin Risotto recipe – it’s perfect for cold winter evenings 🙂 ok it’s not ours – it’s Martin’S 🙂 Bina just ate it haha
Ingredients for 4 Portions:
- 500g risotto rice
- 300g king prawns
- 400g pumpkin
- 1 litre vegetable soup
- 1 large onion
- 3 gloves of garlic
- 200g mozarella cheese
- 2 teaspoon coco nut oil
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 glasses of dry white wine
- Heat the soup in a pot and keep it slightly boiling, in the meanwhile chop the onion, garlic and pumpkin
- Heat the coco nut oil in a seperate pan and add the onion, garlic and pumpkin. Fry gently over a low heat for about 10-15 minutes, until softened.
- Add the rice into the pan , turn up the heat and keep stiring it. After 1-2 minutes the rice will look slightly translucent.
- Now add the wine and keep siring.
- Once the rice has soaked up the wine and the alcohol has evapurated, turn the heat down and add a bit of the hot vegetable soup
- Keep adding soup into the pan and stirring. Make sure that the the whole soup is absorbed by the rice before adding more
- Add salt, pepper and seasoning according to your wish. We like to add chili and some Italian herbs
- After approximately 15 minutes taste the rice and keep adding soup until the rice is soft, but still has a slight bite.
- If you run out of soup, add boiling water
- Try the rice and adjust seasoning
- When the rice is ready, remove from the pan and add the chopped mozarella cheese
- Cover the pan and let it rest for 2-3 minutes. This is propbably one of the most important steps and allows the risotto tp become as creamy as hell!
- Enjoy being fit!