Hey Fitfamily 🙂 One of our really good friends Patricia came over for an awesome Green Thai Curry made by Martin 🙂 He’s a specialist of Curries of all kind and that’s why we can post so many different Curry recipes.
We tried all types of Curry in Thailand… and Martin’s goal after coming back home was to create the perfect one himself. Now he has a lot of great recipes and over all… it’s a really healthy dish. it contains a lot of vegetables, you can do it vegetarian if you don’t like any meat or you can use all the ingredients you like 🙂
This time we made our green Thai Curry with spelt rice – Bina fell in love with that stuff 😀 Also Patricia said that it tastes awesome and it has something special and different. We love variations in food 😀
Ingredients for 3 Persons
- Green Curry Paste
- Ginger, Garlic, Spring Onions, Thai Basil
- Sweet potatoes
- Coconut milk
- oyster sauce, fish sauce, tamarind paste
Preparation of Green Thai Curry
- Sauté the Curry paste with ginger and garlic until you can smell it.
- Add the Prawns and take them out again after they curled for perfect tasting.
- Cook the Broccoli and the sweet potatoes in the pan till soft and then add the coconut milk.
- Bring to a gentle simmer and then add the oyster sauce and fish sauce.
- After cooking add some Thai basil ad stir.
- Top it with the Prawns
- Serve your curry with spelt rice 😀