Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 2 cups of milk (any kind -homemade or natural)
- ½ cup Chia Seeds
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract or Whey Vanilla
- ¼ cup (or less) honey (or sub any sweetener)
- Optional: ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Fruits for topping 🙂
- Add all ingredients except sweetener to a mixing bowl and whisk vigorously to combine. If not blending (which we referred!), sweeten to taste with honey at this time. If blending, you can sweeten later with honey or dates.
- Let rest covered in the fridge overnight or at least 3-5 hours (or until it’s achieved a pudding-like consistency).
- If blending, add to a blender and blend until completely smooth and creamy, scraping down sides as needed. Sweeten to taste.
- Leftovers keep covered in the fridge for 2-3 days, though best when fresh.
- Serve chilled with desired toppings, such as fruit, granola or coconut whipped cream.
based on one portion:
- 120 kcal